|Company Name||Kawasaki-Rikuso Transportation Co., Ltd.|
|Headquarters||3-22-1 Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0004, Japan|
|Founded||February 21, 1924|
|Established||July 6, 1948|
|President and Representative Director||Keiichi Higuchi|
- Tokyo Small and Medium Business Investment & Consultation Co., Ltd.
- Keiichi Higuchi, Yoshito Higuchi, and Ryoko Higuchi
- Kawasaki-Rikuso Transportation Co., Ltd. Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Nakano Shokai Co., Ltd.
|Annual sales||Approx. 11,000,000,000 JPY|
|Number of employees||569 (as of March 2014)|
- Dry Van and Wing Truckload and Consolidation
- Refrigerated Truckload and Consolidation
- Public Warehousing (Ambient, Temperature Controlled, and Bonded)
- Customs Clearance (Ports of Tokyo, Hakata, and Moji)